YOUNG TRUSTEE RECRUITMENT
29th June 2020
Our vision is of a world where everyone can live free from exploitation.
Salary: Unpaid; Travel Expenses
Location: Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire
Attendance: In person or via virtual attendance (with a minimum requirement of in person attendance of 1 meetings per year and attendance of the charity away day)
• Are you aged 18-25?
• Are you passionate about the power and potential of young people to lead change?
• Interested in the prevention of Child Exploitation?
• Would like to be a Trustee…..?
• …..of a reputable charity with a proven track record …..?
……….then joining the Board of Link to Change may be for you.
Link to Change’s ambition is to become a youth-led charity that supports children and young people who are victims of child exploitation.
Because we are focused on young people, it is both important and appropriate that our own decision making is informed by young people’s perspectives. This is equally valued alongside other relevant expertise.
This is a great opportunity to develop leadership skills and gain governance experience in a thriving charity that is known for punching above its weight! Trustees serve on a voluntary basis quarterly, as well as additional meetings when required.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
· The ability to listen to the different views and unique experiences of young people and reflect your perspectives to a Board
· The confidence to communicate your views effectively to a wide range of people and a diverse group of fellow Trustees
· An understanding and/or interest in how children and young people can influence change
· A passion for change
· Experience in social media
· Experience or interest in campaigns and or advocacy
To apply for this role, please submit an expression of interest and CV outlining why you think you may be suitable for the position of Trustee. Be creative with your expression of interest and create a one-pager or video of yourself!
Apply to email@example.com stating the following job reference - Young Trustee.