Link to Change
Link to Change are an independent charity who offer support to children and young people aged 12-26 in Cambridgeshire, Bedford and Lincolnshire who are at risk, victims or survivors of sexual exploitation.
Following a period of rapid growth we are at a point in our journey where we are seeking additional members of the Trustee Board, with the skills and expertise to contribute broadly to the Board and lead the strategic direction of the organisation. We are particularly interested in people with experience in fundraising, organisational design and cultural change, governance, strategic finance and safeguarding.
- Attendance at board meetings, normally 4 times a year, in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
- Attend other ad hoc meetings or fundraising events.
- Responsibility for full compliance with charity law, regulations and the charity’s governing documents.
- Bringing your particular skills to the table and taking an active part in developing the charity and our strategic plan.
- To act as an ambassador for the charity and be prepared to engage in profile-raising public events.
This is a pivotal point in our organisation’s history. If you have the passion, skills and time to make a difference, then we would like to hear from you.
These are voluntary positions and are subject to criminal records check (DBS) and references from a relevant source.
For further information please contact Sue Jacob-Allan, CEO.
Tel: 01480 474974
Post: Link to Change, 38A High Street, St Neots, Cambs PE19 1JA
Registered Charity Number: 1098452