Link to Change
CSE Awareness Training - Level 1
Introduction to CSE for groups of practitioners working in a range of sectors where knowledge of child protection policies & procedures and awareness of child sexual exploitation is necessary.
Topics covered include:
- The differences between CSE and other types of abuse
- Behavioural indicators in response to CSE
- Physical & Mental health indicators
- Where does CSE happen?
- Support: Why do we do it?
- External help
Suitable for the following and similar groups of professionals:
- Healthcare professionals
- Local authority officers and councillors
- Senior and frontline police officers
- Social services/social workers
- Prison and probation workers
- Youth workers and youth offending teams
- Voluntary/charity/third sector practitioners
- Counselling services
- Victim support representatives
- Crime reduction partnerships
- Rape and sexual abuse support centres and specialists
- Independent sexual violence advisors
- Community safety teams
- Community support officers
- Local safeguarding children board chairs and members
- Central government departments and agencies
- Children’s services and families services workers
- Education professionals – School Head Teachers, Pastoral Leads, PSHE or Safeguarding Leads in particular
- Those working in supported housing, residential care or children’s homes
Price £700 per group for Full Day Training or £350 per group for Half Day Training.
To Discuss Your Training Needs:
Call us on 01480 474974 or email info@LinktoChange.org.uk.
Please note that a cancellation fee of £100 applies to all courses if less than 7 days notice is given.